15 Jun But I’m not changing!
Wonder why your training all the time and your body isn’t changing? Could be 1 or a few of these reasons, and I’m sorry but it’s the harsh truth. This applies to those trying to lose fat: if you’re trying to build muscle and gain weight only a few of these apply to you!
- You’re not following your plan to a T (if it says rest… REST. Your only putting 1/2 your effort into your sessions cause your exhausted. Your body hasn’t had time to recover. Repair and grow)
- You’re over consuming your calories
- You’re not training hard enough
- You’re in a calories deficit at the end of the week but you then consume 2 bottles of wine… cancelling out what you’ve worked hard for. (If you want a drink try changing what your drinking to something less calorific)
- You turn your cheat “meal” into a cheat “day
- You’re only doing cardio which will only make you a smaller version of yourself and burn calories on the spot (resistance can burn up to 3x as many cals and build a great looking physique)
- You think it happens over night and when you don’t see the change after a week you fall off it and blame your trainer or the plan (fact is, it takes years to create the perfect physique. Hard work, 100% dedication and day in day out training and watching your diet)
- You don’t believe in yourself and want to change bad enough to do it.
I know truth and reality suck but no one got to where they were by quitting and half arsing it.
I became British Bikini champ by putting 110% into all aspects of my training.
If you need guidance in training and how to change your physique drop me a message.